Subtle tufting on a contemporary style.
Craze features subtle tufting on the back cushion and footrest giving a pop of flair to its contemporary frame. Wrap-around padded armrests enhance its sharp and modern look and a slight curve in the seat cushion provides added comfort. Sit back and prop your feet up on the fully padded footrest and enjoy smoothly gliding back and forth or reclining from an upright to a fully reclined position. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly with the touch of a button, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 43"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 23"SW × 22"SD × 26"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- 12 in. wall clearance
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power button allows you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of the power button.
- Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.