Subtle tufting on a contemporary style.
Craze features subtle tufting on the back cushion and footrest giving a pop of flair to its contemporary frame. Wrap-around padded armrests enhance its sharp and modern look and a slight curve in the seat cushion provides added comfort. Sit back and prop your feet up on the fully padded footrest while a power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 87"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 67"SW × 22"SD × 26"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of each power button.
- Flip-down center back with two cup holders.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.