Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
Product Description: A contrasting seam in a complementary shade gives a pop of color along the front shape of the arm and the recessed back wings. Wicklow's frame is also highlighted with horizontal seams and puckered stitching contouring the back and seat cushions for a beautiful eye-catching effect. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Flip-down center back with two cup holders. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||88" (223.5 cm) 88 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||336 lb (151.2 kg) 336 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||67" (170.2 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Heavy Duty, Flip Down Center Back
||69" (175.3 cm)
||7" (17.8 cm)
||61.19 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.