Create a home theater vibe in any living space with the Jarvis Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Stay comfy, no matter your size or shape, thanks to headrests and recline you can control independently using one of the power controls located on either side of the sofa. Built-in USB ports within the power controls conveniently allow you to charge your devices without having to get up. Our Zero Gravity recline technology gives you a feeling of weightlessness as you relax, while our patented DualFlex Spring System ensures the sofa offers you an optimal range of motion. This design has a look that will enhance your living room with clean lines, sleek pad-over arms and decorative cross-stitching. And if someone spills, not to worry. Our high-performance, easy-to clean materials-available in either fabric or premium leather-will hold up in even the most high-traffic environments.
- Contemporary look with clean lines, sleek arms and intricate cross-stitching
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on either side independently adjust the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on either side return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Choose from polyester fabric or leather for a high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.