Description: Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: A pull on the back cushion center and padded arms in a modern cut make Shaw a comfortable and stylish choice. With a fully padded footrest and plush seat cushion, this lift recliner provides tremendous comfort for when you're watching TV or reading a book. Shaw's easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece for your home.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: 55PH includes a ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||178 lb (80.1 kg) 178 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Power Lift Recliner
||73" (185.4 cm)
||16" (40.6 cm)
||20.99 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.