Exceptional comfort with refined contemporary style.
Kane should rest on a runway. It exudes the comfort, styling, and scale fitting of first-class seating on any airline. The recessed pad on the curved arm, the fully padded footrest, and the tufted back give Kane its superior comfort, support, and contemporary flair. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 35"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 24"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Single USB port is included on the power button control.
- Zero-wall-proximity feature allows you to recline in any position with the furniture placed only inches from the wall.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Also available without power.
- Also available in rocking or swivel gliding styles.
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||129 lb (58 kg) 129 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Tufted
||26.4 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.