Description: Power Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest
Product Description: Devon's profile includes puckered stitching and a tufted back, which provides contrast and style while delivering extreme comfort and relaxation. Feel content while you lean back and rest your feet on the fully padded footrest. Nailhead trim outlines the front of the arms adding flair to its traditional design. A power rocking reclining mechanism lets you rock and recline, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 65" (165.1 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 14" (35.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Safety locks prevent furniture from rocking while reclining. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||141 lb (63.4 kg) 141 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Tufted
||30.8 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.