Traditional design with a blend of fresh and casual.
Theon is a traditional recliner with fresh and casual features. Its set-back rounded arms are accented in the front with welt cording. The fully padded footrest and button-tufted back cushion add comfort and style to this timeless piece. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 34"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 26"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- 13 in. wall clearance
- Swivels a full 360 degrees.
- Glides or reclines from any swivel position.
- Swivels in all directions while reclined.
- To lower the footrest, apply pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
- Safety locks prevent the recliner from gliding while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
||34" (86.4 cm) 34 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||125 lb (56.2 kg) 125 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||34" (86.4 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||22.7 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.