Versatile options in a supportive frame
If you want to feel like royalty, Triton is the place to call your throne. It features an extra-wide seat with tremendous comfort and support for ultimate relaxation. With a divided back cushion that cradles your back as you recline, Triton is a perfect addition to cozy dens and large home theaters alike. Enjoy a book in the Triton recliner or lean back and watch your favorite movie. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Available in more than 250 fabric options
- Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. 400 lb. weight capacity. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
||40" 40 INH
||44" 44 INH
||46" 46 INH
||72" (182.9 cm)
||7" (17.8 cm)
||Manual, Heavy Duty, Big and Tall
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||30.8 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||124 lb (55.8 kg) 124 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.