Description: Rocking Recliner
Product Description: Geneva features a double bustle-back cushion with vertical stitching details and a comfortable fully padded footrest for reclining in comfort. The arms are generously padded for extra relaxation. Rock back and forth while relaxing, or effortlessly recline at multiple angles from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Safety locks prevent the furniture from rocking while reclining. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
||36" (91.4 cm) 36 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||108 lb (48.6 kg) 108 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||68" (172.7 cm)
||15" (38.1 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Safety locks prevent the furniture from rocking while reclining. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
||Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
||26.4 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.