Make it easy to unwind after a long day with the Arlo Rocking Recliner with Power Headrests. Enjoy the recliner's gentle back and forth motion while in a sitting position whether you are soothing your little one or just need a relaxing moment for yourself. When you're ready to lean back, use the power control in the arm to independently adjust the recline and headrest to dial in the right level of comfort to suit your mood. You won't need to get up to charge your phone, thanks to a convenient USB charging port built into the power control. Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your head, neck and lower back, while rounded pad-over track arms cradle your forearms. Bolstered by our DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, this recliner's contoured seat with chaise pad takes the pressure off your legs. All of these comfort features are enhanced by the luxurious look of our premium leather and leather match options-available in more than 50 easy-to-maintain options.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Power control on the arm independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in leather vinyl match options that have the high-quality look and durability to hold up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||37" 37 INH
||42" 42 INH
||43" 43 INH
||70" (177.8 cm)
||13" (33.0 cm)
||Power Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 2-5
||30.84 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.