Inviting details on an attractive frame.
Smooth edges, oversized rolled arms, and exposed round bun feet give Presley classic appeal as a living-area staple. It features welt cording trims the back and seat cushions with nailhead trim for an elegant touch. Open this sofa to reveal our convenient sleeper that ensures you and your guests a sound night's rest.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
38"H x 58"W x 35"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 39"SW × 20"SD × 26"AH
- Optional contrasting welt
- Attached back cushion
- Reversible luxury seat cushion (plush and extra-firm, high-resiliency cushions are also available)
- Splendid Comfort mattress (Memory Flex mattress is also available)
- Two square accent pillows with zipper closures and fiber filling (custom options are available)
- Floretine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Black Nickel nailhead trim (all nailhead trim options are available)
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts
- Non-railroaded fabrics are not recommended on this style as extra seaming would be required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.