Ample cushioning in a trim profile.
With square arms and a curved back lined with welt cording, Coach boasts a clean, architectural shape that pairs with any home's decor. This sectional is a perfect choice for new homeowners who are looking for durability in an affordable style. Multiple sectional components provide countless configurations to fit any room's shape and scale.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Attached back cushions
- Reversible luxury seat cushions (plush and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Box accent pillows with zipper closures and fiber filling (custom options are available; standard pillow quantity varies depending on components used in a configuration)
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
- Careful tailoring of patterned fabrics reflects matching of all elements except on the outside back panels and welts.
||Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.