1. You want to keep your new furniture looking new.
You've found just the right furniture for your home and you want to keep it that way. Your purchase of a protection plan gives you access to furniture experts who can help keep your furniture looking good longer.
2. You want to live in your living room.
Your protection plan will put your mind at ease so you can enjoy your children and your guests without worrying about that plate of appetizers teetering on their lap.
3. You own one or more of the following: Pens, popsicles, or pets.
Most MFS protection plans cover ink, food and beverages, and pet bodily fluids - refer to your plan for specific coverage details.
4. You think slipcovers are tacky.
Our stain and damage coverage is so great that you can trash that floral slipcover in favor of a new lamp to accessorize your new furniture.
5. You like being able to get help when you need it.
Our furniture experts offer live, fast and friendly service when you need help with a problem covered by your protection plan. You also can file claims online or via e-mail.
6. You know that you'll have your furniture longer than a year.
The length of most manufacturers' warranties. Chances are, you will experience a problem after your furniture's 1-year manufacturer warranty has expired. MFS protection plans offer 5-year coverage on furniture and 10-year coverage for mattresses.
7. You recognize that a protection plan could save you money in the long run.
Just one technician repair, part, or piece replacement will easily make up the small purchase price of an MFS Protection Plan.
8. You know there's no use crying over spilled milk...or juice...or wine.
Life's too short to worry about spots and spills. Just let us know what happened, and we'll do the "dirty work" for you
9. You realize that you're not a spot or stain removal expert.
The MFS customer service center experts will offer you products, tips, and support for taking care of many problems yourself.
10. You like the security of knowing your furniture will be replaced.
If our experts are not able to solve your covered problem. No worries, no problem.